Tyler Bramlett – The Warrior Warm Up
Are you obsessed with becoming better? Are you always looking for that edge that will make you look better, feel better and perform better in and out of the gym?
Are you interested in discovering a simple to follow, done for you system that will teach you EXACTLY what you need to do in order to turn your typical pre-workout routine into a MASSIVE, result producing warm up to increase your strength, flexibility, mobility, balance and coordination?
Then you MUST discover the secrets of the Warrior Warm Up!!
But this isn’t for you if…
…You’re happy with your current level of strength, if you have all the flexibility you’ll ever need, if you can walk on your hands easily and have perfect balance or if you have a warm up you already use that is getting you awesome results. If this is you then read NO more because this system only works for people who seriously want to build super strength and flexibility in their spare time, not for people who are only mildly interested in becoming true physical specimens.
If You Are Interested In Learning The Single Most Effective Way To Warm Up For Your Workouts That Builds Massive Strength, Flexibility, Mobility, Balance and Coordination Then Keep Reading…
The Warrior Warm Up Replaces The Following Activities:
- Traditional Stretching – Static stretching is outdated; it takes too long and is hard to get results on unless you practice everyday. I will show you how to get extremely flexible in less time.
- LAME Cardio Warm ups – This boring and ineffective way of warming up is the reason why I created the Warrior Warm Up (Need I Say More, Cardio Sucks!)
- Deep Breathing & Meditation – The WWU teaches you how to breath to activate the rest and digest side of your nervous system making you more focused for your workout and giving you faster recovery.
- Yoga Postures – Although effective, yoga just takes too much time. I would rather be weightlifting or at the beach! In the WWU You will learn only the best yoga exercises that will get you awesome results.
- Core Stability – Crucial for anyone who either wants a ripped 6 pack or an injury proof spine. I’ll show you how to get it done in less time.
- Core Mobility – Very few people truly understand the role of core mobility and many trainers run from the thought of things like bridging gymnastics. There is a safe way to learn this skill, I can teach you!
- Dynamic Warm Ups – Replace your old dynamic warm up (if you are even doing one) with the WWU and get even better results!
- Inversion Training – In the upper body sequence you will learn inversion training (or upside-down training). If you don’t know how to do things like headstands or handstands this is the easiest way to learn.
- Balance Training – Throughout the WWU you will be building your balance and coordination that will lead you to being able to do handstands and advanced yoga poses with ease!
- Gymnastic Skill Work – Gymnastic training is awesome!! I can teach you a few simple progressions that will teach you to move like a gymnast in record time.
- Joint Mobility – Mobility has become very popular over the last few years and although it has its uses, the bottom line is it takes a while to see any benefit from. In the WWU you will see benefits in the first week!
- Body Control & Awareness – Getting better at moving is the foundation of all athletic achievement. As you progress through the levels of the WWU you will begin to unlock your true potential!
8 reviews for Tyler Bramlett – The Warrior Warm Up
There are no reviews yet.