The Ultimate Landscape Photography Course – Visual Wilderness
Includes Getting it Right in Camera Vol 1 & 2 and Practical Lightroom Tutorials
What Youll Learn
Go beyond mastering technical skills and capture stunning photos right in cameraregardless of the conditions.
Understand how and where to set your focus so you can capture a diverse array of subjects at your desired sharpness.
Explore the interaction of focus, composition and light and see how we manage these elements to select a proper exposure.
Find out how to use Auto ISO mode for aerial and wildlife photography.
How to use multiple filters to capture smooth flow lines in the water at xarrfoss even in midday light.
Learn how to set up your cameras focus tracking mechanism to capture birds in flight
Discover how choosing the correct depth of field can simplify your compositions while trying to capture those gorgeous puffins.
– How to evaluate an image to decide what kinds of adjustments to make
– Effective use of clone and healing brush tool to remove unwanted objects
– Learn to merge multiple images to create a panorama
– When and How to use the radial filter tool to emphasize a photo
– Explore effective use of camera profiles, white balance, the HSL panel, and the graduated filter tool
– Learn concepts in straightforward, non-technical terms that make it easy to understand how to capture stunning photos right in camera.
– Gain access to start-to-finish case studies that will allow you to watch professionals in the field as they shoot a diverse array of subjects.
1. CH1 – INTRODUCTION
HOW TO DOWNLOAD VIDEOS: Introduction to this course with Jay, Varina and Brent. What can you expect and how this course will improve you landscape photography.
2. CH2 – WHERE TO PHOTOGRAPH
Fieldwork and Research, Antelope Canyon Story, Getting Ready – Equipment and Essentials, Upon Arrival, Interview with Park Ranger, Weather Prediction – Intellicast
3. CH3 – EQUIPMENT FOR LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY
Equipment, Whats in my Camera Bag, Hyperfocal Distance Explained
4. CH4 – EXAMPLES: Location and Equipment
Location and Equipment Examples
5. CH5 – LIGHT AND EXPOSURE EXPLAINED
Light and Exposure Explained
6. CH6 – EXAMPLE: Light and Exposure
Light and Exposure Examples
7. CH7 – COMPOSITION AND CREATIVITY
Composition & Creativity
8. CH8 – POST PROCESSING & WORKFLOW
Post Processing Workflow
9. CASE STUDY :1: Macro Salt
CASE STUDY :1: Macro Salt
10. CASE STUDY :2: Night Shoot
CASE STUDY :2: Night Shoot
11. CASE STUDY :3: Beach Shoot
CASE STUDY :3: Beach Shoot
12. CASE STUDY :4: Sunset Shoot
CASE STUDY :4: Sunset Shoot
13. CASE STUDY :5: Waves & Speed
CASE STUDY :5: Waves & Speed
14. CASE STUDY :6: Panorama
CASE STUDY :6: Panorama
15. CASE STUDY :7: Sand Dunes
CASE STUDY :7: Sand Dunes
16. CASE STUDY :8: Seascape
CASE STUDY :8: Seascape
17. CASE STUDY :9: Forest
CASE STUDY :9: Forest
18. BONUS: Landscape Photography Tips
19. CONCLUSION: Putting it all together
Putting it all together
8 reviews for The Ultimate Landscape Photography Course – Visual Wilderness
There are no reviews yet.