Tal Gur – One Year To Freedom PREMIUM
A Life-changing Roadmap for Creating Financial & Location Independence in One Year
Tal busts the myths that financial and location freedom is only attainable by those born into a wealthy family, or once they have saved enough to “retire” at the end of life. Nathan Rose, founder of Assemble Advisory
Tal shows us the meaning of true freedom. The liberation of taking your life into your own hands. The wealth of objectives and mindset. And the humbleness of being truly human. Esther Jacobs, the ‘no excuses lady’ and best-selling author
“Sorry sir, your credit card transaction failed”
“Please try again”, I asked the cashier in a nervous voice.
“I’m sorry, it seems your credit card is still declined”
This was real. I was broke… so broke I couldn’t even afford to buy groceries.
The date was April 14th. My credit card was maxed out at $33,598.62 and I officially hit an all-time rock bottom.
Here I was, a young man with no money whatsoever and tens of thousands of dollars of credit card debt.
On top of that, I was working at a 9-to-5 corporate job that made me feel dead inside.
I felt like a failure… even worse, I felt empty.
Then something happened…
On that fateful day of April 14th, when on all the financial chips were down, I reached my breaking point.
No more, I said.
No more was I going to be scared about not being able to pay my bills..
No more was I going to feel trapped…
…And no more was I going to slave my life away for someone else….
I decided to regain my freedom, and I was NOT going to wait.
One year, I thought.
This is how much time I gave myself, to build financial and location independence, step-by-step, from the ground up.
Fast forward 12 months… Complete freedom
Exactly one year later, I was trekking the highest mountains on earth in Nepal, breathing in fresh air, feeling freedom in every cell of my body.
No more 9-5, daily commute, office politics, the boss, and of course… no more debt!
I had become free in the purest sense of the word.
How did I do it?
Ever since I made this change, I’ve had dozens of people come up to me asking, how exactly, was I able to achieve this dream – a lifestyle based on freedom from excessive debt in less than a year?
So I decided to write a book… but not just any book – A roadmap to freedom.
A one-year roadmap with the mindset you have to create, the new habits you have to adopt, filled with step-by-step easy-to-follow action plans.
Now, I know what you’re thinking…
“But Tal, there are literally thousands of books on the topics of living anywhere, escaping 9-5 labor, and achieving financial freedom.”
Yes there are. Some of them promise the moon, others are just conceptual.
This book is different.
First, the “One Year to Freedom” is about making a transition in one year, not one month, or one week. There’s a lot of “get rich quick” products out there. The truth is, however, that creating a sustainable freedom business of real value takes both time and the right mindset. This book will guide you through the process so you can go the distance.
Second, financial and location independence is not just about generating more income; that’s only half of the equation. This book will also show you how to drastically reduce your ongoing living expenses so that they are well below your new income streams. Otherwise, you’re just like a rat on a treadmill, never getting anywhere.
Third, this book explores different opportunities for online income – not just one or two. This is important because it gives you the freedom to choose the path that best fits your personality and skills. You do want to know the options available to you, don’t you?
Fourth, and the most important difference, is that One Year to Freedom is a detailed roadmap, not just ‘talk and theory’. It is designed to help you get results, not to overwhelm you with superfluous concepts. This book is filled with in-depth material and dozens of easy-to-follow action plans.
BUT… this book is not for everyone
This book is NOT for you, if:
- You’re looking for a get-rich-quick scheme
- You’re not going to commit to making changes
- You’re not willing to put the time and effort
- You don’t have a burning desire to succeed
In short, this is only for the action-takers – the people who are willing to work hard, and see the value of building a real, long-term online business.
Here’s what you get right now when you join the Premium Edition…
1. The One Year to Freedom Roadmap in PDF which includes 500 pages of in-depth material and dozens of easy-to-follow action plans.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll find inside:
PART ONE: Dreaming Freedom
The first part of the book is all about crafting a freedom vision that drives you, and becoming a person of integrity – someone who’s actually committed to accomplish their dream.
PART TWO: Laying Foundations
Similar to how large buildings require strong foundational structure, your freedom journey requires a strong foundation, too. The second part of the book set the building blocks for your big dream: The limiting beliefs you want to eliminate, the habits you want to instill, and the overall framework you want to master.
PART THREE: Starting Out
The third part of the book is all about freedom business creation. I’m going to walk you step-by-step through seemingly complicated things like establishing a direction, building a brand, and staring your journey online.
PART FOUR: Going Minimalist
Creating financial and location independence is not just about generating more income – this is only one part of the game. In addition to building online income streams, you want to dramatically reduce your ongoing living expenses so you can invest the difference in your business. We’ll explore this in great detail.
PART FIVE: Building an Audience
The fifth part of the book is about scaling. In this section you’ll learn how to grow an audience and use the power of influence to scale your business online.
PART SIX: Going on Autopilot
The biggest limit with earned income (e.g. salary, freelancing, etc.) is that you only have so much time and can only accumulate so much wealth. Therefore, the last part of the book explores a few primary ways to generate passive income online and will offer a possible roadmap to do so in sequential order.
2. The Pick Your Niche workbook which follows a simplistic 4-step plan to find your ideal niche.
Each step will provide practical methods and guide you through a series of questions that will help you further refine your niche.
“Your Niche book has helped to clarify my next creative step for a new business venture. Your concepts are so simple, yet profound..” James Werning, Fox and Fiddle
3. Interviews with 40 successful freedom entrepreneurs such as Chris Guillebeau, Natalie sisson, Sean Ogle, Benny Lewis, Jodi Ettenberg and Joel Runyon.
Travelling the world, making money online, and enjoying freedom to the fullest might sound like utopia but this dream has already been manifested by thousands across the globe.
In the last few years I had been lucky enough to interview some of the most inspiring people I know today, incredible world travellers and lifestyle entrepreneurs, who gave up their comfortable lives in the name of adventure.
Reading these interviews is a great way, not only to get inspired and motivated towards your own life vision, but also to learn from other’s failures and successes.
4. The 30-day Build your Freedom Business eCourse with daily, step-by-step training and plans, including:
- The one thing that you can sell online to generate high-dollar income almost immediately
- How to evaluate market demand
- The secret to standing out from the competition
- Revealed: YOUR unfair advantage (Did you know you have one!?)
- How to build your online platform (Yes, I’ll even teach you to build your first website!)
- How to craft an online persona that attracts your perfect customers
- How to write sales-copy that’ll make people BUY!
- I’ll even go into the details! Things like how to write magnetic headlines, how to price your products, how to get and use testimonials, and much more.
An extremely valuable eCourse and the number one benefit for me was that it shortened the learning curve and therefore saved me my most important resource: TIME. It delivers quality content in an easy to follow and engaging manner.
5. The 3-week Product Launch Plan with step-by-step strategies, proven email templates, checklists, and simple launch sequencing.
The number one reason people fail with their online product launch is overwhelm, this 3-week plan break down a product launch into manageable chunks so you can go the distance. Here’s what is being covered:
- How to structure and put on a successful product launch incrementally
- How to announce your offer in an effective way
- The incentives you want to offer to potential customers in order to maximize conversions.
- The steps you need to take AFTER your online product launch and how to evaluate your launch results
6. The 30-day Higher on Google eCourse designed to help you get found online and rank higher in organic searches. As we move on, we’ll delve into some key topics such:
- How to pick the most promising keywords – those keywords that give you the best chance to rank high and quickly on search engines.
- The one ranking factor that shouldn’t be overlooked, especially if you are in a competitive market.
- How to tweak the structure and pages of your site for maximum effect
- The best strategies for getting relevant links from authority sites
- And much more…
7. One Year Access to a unique goal setting, goal tracking, and goal achievement software to maintain momentum and consistency throughout your freedom journey.
- Track and improve your performance in less than 2 minutes a day
- No Download is needed. Available anytime, anywhere
“This is a piece of simple genius! Its basically taking the piece of paper on the fridge & putting into a clean, easy to use digital format which I think will be very effective as the digital word is where so many of us spend our time these days” Robbo, The Naked Runners
Plus, if you take the coaching edition, you’ll get a one-on-one coaching session with Tal to strategize your freedom year and evaluate your business, niche, and overall plan so you don’t waste a year building your business the wrong way.
Tal really help me get clarity in my project on focus on important tasks first. He has great ability to break down complex projects into concrete, actionable steps. Dan Trzil
The choice is yours and the time is right now
You can either be the victim of circumstances, or grab the bull by the horns and actually try things out for yourself.
Trading time for money has become so common in our society that it seems the only way to live. We have been conditioned to believe that this is the safest way to earn a living; – meanwhile are you really living?
Imagine waking up every morning knowing that you are completely free to do whatever you want and beholden to no one but yourself.
Imagine being able to go anywhere you want on the planet and contribute to the world in whatever way you choose.
Imagine being able to spend as much time as you want with your loved ones and do the things you love.
Now, imagine all of this happening a year from now.
Close your eyes and really think about it.
Today marks the first day of your journey to freedom.
About the Author
Hey, I’m Tal Gur, a serial entrepreneur, biz coach, and author.
In the last decade or so, I’ve spent my time pursuing 100 life goals around the globe. Sometimes I succeeded. Sometimes not. But always, I learned.
My goal is to help committed individuals to live the life they want and create greater freedom in their lives, this year — not when they are 65.
More than a book – it’s a 1-year roadmap to reinvent your life. One Year To Freedom is like having an accountability coach in your corner telling you to get up and do the work. Tal Gur helps you avoid overwhelm by presenting incremental actions steps and milestones to actually achieve freedom in one year – this is easily the most complete online business and self-improvement guide I’ve ever read. Derek Murphy, best-selling author and founder of Creative Indie.
8 reviews for Tal Gur – One Year To Freedom PREMIUM
There are no reviews yet.