Robert Moss – Quantum Dreaming
Access your own natural psychic abilities for higher wisdom and an ever expanding awakening in your dreamtime and daily life.
We now have compelling scientific evidence of precognition, telepathy, clairvoyance and other supernormal abilities that come especially alive while dreaming.
In Dreamtime, you are released from conventional views of reality. You can travel beyond the body and the brain and bring back memories of the future and of other worlds.
For a long time though, science looked at journeying this way — like a shaman, through time and space, or developing the ability to heal at a distance — as mere fantasy.
Yet, as the discipline of quantum physics has matured, the nature of time, space, and reality increasingly resembles the world of healers, mystics, and shamans. The latest science, in fact, sounds much like a shaman’s view of the world, particularly in the realm of dreaming.
Shamanic dreamers have known for millennia that we have the ability to access other dimensions and travel beyond present time into the future and past, a capacity they have used for survival, healing, and the well-being of their communities.
Master dream shaman Robert Moss has coined a new term that marries this ancient wisdom with modern science: Quantum Dreaming.
Quantum Dreaming points us to a new “yoga” — a practice of consciously journeying beyond the parameters of time and space by engaging principles of the new physics melded with ancient shamanic practices and modern lucid dreaming techniques.
As you develop your skills of Quantum Dreaming, you reclaim your natural psychic abilities and open the portal to a far more fascinating world.
You also gain new skills for creation and manifestation.
That’s because, according to the principles of quantum physics, we swim in a quantum sea of possibility. And when you learn the skills to venture deeper into this “cosmic soup” of potentialities, you discover that you can choose what future events you wish to manifest in your life.
A Marriage of Ancient Practice and Modern Science
Nobel Laureate and quantum physics pioneer Wolfgang Paul called dreams his “secret laboratory.”
In Quantum Dreaming, a 24-part adventure to the frontiers of consciousness, you will learn to use your night dreams — not only in sleep but in liminal states between sleep and waking — as your secret laboratory and creative studio where you can find solutions for your life challenges, healing guidance for your well-being and dream up a richer, juicier life.
You’ll discover simple and powerful practices for embarking on lucid dream journeys and expanding your awareness in everyday life by reading signs, symbols and synchronicities in the world around you.
You’ll learn practical techniques that help you access other dimensions to bring transformative energy, guidance and healing into your everyday life.
Step by step, you’ll find yourself more and more at home in nonlocal mind, where everything you need to know is waiting for you to be ready to receive it.
And as you open to these practices and perspectives, you’ll become a conscious time traveler and a true co-creator of the reality you inhabit!
Traveling in the Multiverse
The findings of leading edge physics have brought us scientific validation of the worldview of ancient shamans, mystics and dreamers, who have always known that there is a place beyond surface reality where all things are connected, a place beyond time where all times are accessible, and that consciousness generates worlds.
When you participate in this exciting adventure with Robert, you’ll discover that our bodies are seawater and stardust, and that in our DNA, we hold codes and connections with our whole collective ancestry and all organic life on the planet, where we carry the embedded memories of their creation. We are conscious members of an immense mind-matter field!
By bringing greater awareness to this amazing web of connection and melding this deeper understanding with the skills of the dream shaman, you heighten your ability to transform your experience of the world.
Here are the new science principles Quantum Dreaming explores:
- Mind is nonlocal. Consciousness is not confined to the brain or to space and time.
- You are living, right now, in one of Many Interactive Worlds. You have parallel selves moving through life in parallel worlds.
- Time travel is possible.
- There is no firm separation between subject and object in the universe.
- At quantum levels, the act of observation plucks one event into manifestation out of a soup of potentialities. This may also be true on a human and macro scale.
- Humans have an innate ability to communicate and influence people and objects across a distance.
- Any event that occurs in the universe is immediately available anywhere as information.
- Our experience of reality, like our experience of linear time, is a mental construct. Change the construct, and we change our world.
A Wildly Adventurous Spiritual Discipline
The foundation of Quantum Dreaming is built upon practices of Active Dreaming, Robert’s original synthesis of primal shamanism and the best of contemporary dreamwork and lucid dreaming techniques.
Active Dreaming is a discipline, like yoga, or archaeology, or painting with oils. It offers wild fun and great entertainment, but — like anything else worth doing really well — it requires practice, practice, practice to harvest the real value.
Active dreamers have an advantage over most people when it comes to putting in the hours required. We can do a lot of practice in our sleep! We are also doing deep practice when we learn to navigate by synchronicity and look at the everyday world around us as a set of dreamlike symbols.
The Value of an Expert Guide
So how do you create this new relationship to your dream life and open to the great potential held within? The secrets to unlocking these potentials can be learned if you have a master guide.
Robert Moss is one of the world’s most respected and beloved dream experts, who has inspired hundreds of thousands around the world with his books and workshops during a lifetime of teaching.
Like a wise shamanic elder, Robert can show you how to utilize time-tested principles and practices from dreamwork to create an entirely new experience of your nighttime life that also leads to a deeper, more satisfying daytime life.
Robert also has an uncanny way of helping you shift your core beliefs and self-conceptions to see the bigger story for your life. And he uses story as a teaching tool — one of the most enjoyable aspects of his teaching, according to his students.
Robert was initiated early into the life of a modern-day shaman, having three near-death experiences as a child, which provided him with early access to other realms. Some of his own capacities also come from his Australian upbringing and early learnings from native aborigines. This led to a lifetime committed to mastering the Dreamtime (which includes both nighttime and “waking” reality) and sharing what he has learned.
He has since traveled the world sharing his teachings, acting as an independent scholar. His dozen books on dreaming, shamanism and imagination have been heralded as essential reading for those on this path.
When you join Robert for Quantum Dreaming, you’ll build upon the advanced practices of his renowned system of Active Dreaming — an original synthesis of dreamwork, imagination and shamanism that thousands have used to access the inherent powers of their consciousness.
You’ll find this course exciting and mind-expanding on both intellectual and experiential levels, as you draw on ancient wisdom traditions, mythology, cross-cultural shamanic practices, Mystery traditions and the findings of cutting-edge science.
You’ll be invited to slip into the “solution state” where many of the greatest discoveries in science, as well as the arts, are made. You’ll learn to journey, with the aid of shamanic drumming and clear intention, to places of healing, guidance, adventure and initiation in other worlds.
Quantum Dreaming is a journey of wholeness and reclamation, and by the end, you’ll have a powerful toolkit of practices that you can apply for a lifetime.
During this advanced training, you’ll:
- Make your home in “nonlocal mind,” which provides the real key to time travel.
- Enter your dreams as a portal to other dimensions and make quantum realities practical.
- See how consciousness can project safely beyond the body, open gates between the worlds — and close them when necessary.
- Maintain awareness on the cusp of sleep and have more fun in the “twilight zone.”
- Engage healing in multiple dimensions and experience the survival of consciousness beyond death.
- Learn to screen your energy field, set good psychic boundaries and maintain flight security during your journeys beyond the physical.
- Dream your way consciously to your dream partner, your dream home, your dream job.
- Develop skills for creating the future from the Field, entering the quantum level of reality to manifest from thought.
- Discern when your dreams are showing you future events.
- Shapeshift your energy body for empowerment and healing.
- Understand how animals that have shared your life or appeared in your dreams can become shamanic allies.
- Go back inside your dreams and dream them onward, opening paths of healing for others and yourself.
- Learn how “past life” and “other life” dramas may be influencing your present life and relationships.
- Help one another become shamanic healers for our own family of selves, and welcome the energy and magic of soul back into our bodies.
- Learn about reality creation in the Imaginal Realm.
- Journey across time to younger selves who need help and support in their own Now time.
- Develop positive imagery for healing and empowerment you can offer to others.
- Learn how to allow departed loved ones and ancestors to act as family guides and counselors.
- Develop action plans, affirmations and talismans to manifest your vision.
An Adventurous Spiritual Community
Quantum Dreaming ’s highly experiential format is designed to activate every level of your body, mind and soul. You will receive a profound initiation that will help you awaken to a life rich with healing and transformation.
And oh, the places we’ll go!
As you practice fun and safe ways of sharing dreams and stories, you’ll find yourself gaining in the power to find your own bigger and braver stories, and live those stories, and tell them so well that they want to take root in the world.
Caution: this course could involve transformation!
What You’ll Discover in These 6 Months
During the 6-month program, Robert will guide you through the fundamental insights, skills and practices that you’ll need to use your dreams as portals for shamanic journeying and lucid dreaming into the multiverse and to become co-creator of the reality you inhabit.
Each teaching session will build upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles of Quantum Dreaming for direct access to the hidden orders of reality and the remembering of your soul’s wisdom and the bigger story for your life.
Set Up Your Secret Laboratory
The best place to look for the chance of a quantum leap in our contemporary lives is the place where many pioneers of the New Science have found their inspiration: the secret laboratory of dreams and half-dream states.
Wolfgang Pauli, the Nobel laureate who was one of the founders of quantum physics, declared that dreams were his “secret laboratory.” He demonstrated this by sharing 1,500 dreams with Carl Jung and his assistant over an 18-month period. Jung, the founder of depth psychology, wrote that all his important work was guided by dreams and that “dreams are the facts from which we must proceed.”
We begin the course by making sure that you have all that you’ll need to establish your own secret laboratory. This will be the creative studio where you dream up new projects, make connections that escape the everyday mind, and open yourself to insights from higher intelligences. It will be your launch pad for adventures in lucid dreaming. It will be your place to experiment with your own ability to travel beyond time and space and access healing and information from the limitless field of nonlocal mind.
Module 1: Make Dreams Your
This is Dreamwork 101, in a fast and frisky mode.
- How to break a dream drought.
- How to incubate dreams of guidance and healing.
- How to share dreams and life stories with others in a fast, fun way through Robert’s trademark Lightning Dreamwork process.
- The nine keys to understanding your dreams.
Module 2: Record Your Experiments & Become a Creative Journal-ist
You will want to keep a record of all the experiments and adventures in consciousness you are going to undertake. You’ll receive expert guidance on the art of creative journal keeping.
- How to use your journal to keep dates with yourself and track your many aspects.
- How to produce your personal Encyclopedia of Symbols.
- How to develop a personal database that will provide firsthand evidence of precognition, telepathy, clairvoyance and the existence of parallel universes.
- How journal keeping will help you grow your gifts as a writer and artist.
Module 3: Spend Quality Time in the Solution State
Tinker Bell told Peter Pan, “Look for me in the place between sleep and awake. There you will always find me.” It’s no fairy story. In the history of science, as in many other fields, the liminal state of hypnagogia has been the solution state in which creative breakthroughs are made and inner guides are easily accessible. This is an ideal launch pad for lucid dreaming and astral travel. It is recognized in dream yoga, as in the Mystery traditions, that by learning to maintain a state of relaxed attention on the cusp of sleep, we develop heightened awareness and the ability to operate in more than one reality simultaneously.
- How to maintain awareness on the cusp of sleep and have more fun in the “twilight zone.”
- How to embark on lucid dream adventures from the Twilight of the Dreamer, between sleep and awake.
- How to screen your energy field, set good psychic boundaries and maintain flight security during your journeys beyond the physical.
- How to communicate with inner guides and practice discernment in this liminal state.
Module 4: Construct Your Private Entrance to Nonlocal Mind
The dreams you remember are your best portals for travel into the deeper reality, and your royal road to lucid dreaming. A dream is a journey; it is also a place. You went somewhere in your dream, near or far from the fields you know in your regular life. Because you have been to that place, you can find your way there again.
You’ll learn how to:
- Use a dream or personal image as the portal for a shamanic journey.
- Re-enter a dream to confront and resolve a nightmare terror, solve a mystery and claim a power.
- Dialogue with a dream character.
- Construct personal doorways to places of healing, discovery and initiation in the multiverse.
12 reviews for Robert Moss – Quantum Dreaming
There are no reviews yet.