Robert Moss – Adventures for Healing in the Dreamtime
Go on wild dream adventures in imaginal and mythic realms to places of healing, initiation, and creation — and apply gifts from the dreamworld to empower your everyday life and shine through the dark times.
Your dreams may have already taught you a secret that we can miss in the confusion and stress of daily life.
Dreaming is not fundamentally about what happens during sleep. It’s about waking up to a deeper order of reality where we can find spiritual allies, places of healing and sanctuary, and tools and resources to live a deeper and more creative life.
As these days of uncertainty continue — when no one knows what will happen next — it’s time to look for tools and resources beyond the obvious that will help us get through. They’re waiting for you in the dreamtime.
In this new 13-week live video course with dream shaman Robert Moss, you’ll receive essential tools for harnessing the power of your dreams, along with an itinerary of new adventures, powerful new teaching stories, shamanic dream journeys…
… and soul-revealing exercises Robert has never shared before in any online course.
Through his signature meld of shamanic dreaming and scholarship, creative imagination and humor, Robert will guide you to:
- Dream travel like the ancient Egyptians
- Visit the healing dream temples of the Greco-Romans
- Understand the secrets of reality creation and the nature of your multidimensional self through the teachings of the channeled entity Seth
- Take a class in the dream school of Anubis
- Practice dream yoga with Tinker Bell
- Call on soul allies to help you face and dispel nightmares — which you may discover are on your side, not on your case, when you are ready to face their challenges on their own ground
- Walk in the Speaking Land — and expand your attention to listen to its many voices and seize special moments of synchronicity for life navigation
- Come to know the true world of imagination as the Sufi mystics did
- Dream travel with Archangel Gabriel, the Goddess and the Bull, and William Butler Yeats
- Become a dream ambassador for others, helping midwife a dreaming society in our world… in our time
- Connect more deeply with your fellow seekers from around the world in communities of active dreamers
- And so much more…
Robert will help you discover a vivid sense of your connection to the world’s dreaming traditions that are calling to you… a rich perception of the synchronistic moments that pop up in your day, illuminating your dream wisdom… and a vibrant understanding of how your journeys in imaginal realms can help you better navigate the difficulties you may be facing.
In this expanded new program with Robert, you’ll build your own sanctuary in the Imaginal Realm and travel roads of adventure all over the multiverse…
You’ll learn to spend more time in the place between sleep and awake — entering a departure lounge for lucid dreaming, a creative studio, and a place of rendezvous with authentic spiritual guides.
At times along the way, you’ll find that your younger self holds the wisdom you need, as you journey back in time to play mentor and cheerleader for yourself in a vulnerable life passage — and bring energy, joy, and imagination from that younger self into your present life.
You’ll learn to use your dreamtime to take a marvelous vacation and meet up with friends old and new, anywhere on the map and beyond.
Robert will show you how dreams — even scary dreams and nightmares — are on your side, if you’re willing to work with their imagery. You’ll also be offered the best dreamer’s prescription for dispelling nightmares.
By setting an intention before sleep, and spending more time in the liminal space between sleep and awake, you can use your dreamtime to call on soul allies, and to discover and help create imaginal realms where you feel safe and self-empowered, and can seek comfort, healing, and renewal.
Join this online journey with Robert and take a deeper dive into the dreamtime to experience a sanctuary of adventures, all inspired by dreaming traditions from around the globe.
What You’ll Discover in These 13 Weeks
In this 13-week transformational intensive, Robert will guide you through the essential advanced dreamwork skills you’ll need to journey to places of sanctuary and vision through world traditions of dreaming and healing.
The Power of Live Streaming Video
You’ll connect with Robert and experience his teachings through live streaming video. This connection will be easy to use and will enhance the impact of Robert’s legendary dreamwork wisdom. Or you can easily connect just via audio if you choose — through your phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop.
(Can’t make it live? No worries! After each class, the video and audio recordings will be available for you to download or stream in high-quality format at your convenience.)
Weekly Sessions Thursdays at 10:00am Pacific
This course will feature LIVE teachings, interactive training sessions, and experiential practices with Robert. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to explore the wisdom and guidance that’s always there in your dreams — and to cultivate the courage, inner peace, and healing you seek.
Module 1: Secrets of the Ancient Dream Shamans (June 25)
Everyone who dreams is a little bit shaman.
— Kagwahiv, an Amazonian dreaming people
The shaman is a dreamer. Shamans typically receive their calling in dreams, and are initiated and trained in the dreamtime.
The heart of their practice is the intentional dream journey. They may incubate dreams to diagnose a patient and select the appropriate treatment. They travel — wide awake and lucid — in their dream bodies to find lost souls, intercede with the spirits, fight sorcerers, and guide spirits of the departed along the right roads.
As you embark on your own 13-week adventure along the many roads of dreaming, Robert will offer essential tools and resources, encouraging you to grow to a place of sanctuary and healing deep in your imagination… a place you can visit at any time, to raise your energy and feel rooted and protected.
You’ll also be invited to connect or deepen your connection with a spiritual guardian who will stand with you in all your journeys, in all the worlds.
In this first class, you’ll:
- Discover how to break a dream drought
- Explore simple techniques to understand your dreams and take action to embody their energy and guidance
- Connect or reconnect with spiritual allies and guardians
- Confirm that you can travel without leaving home
- Learn from the stories of ancient dream shamans and modern shamanic dreamers
- Explore highly effective invocations and rituals for protection
3 reviews for Robert Moss – Adventures for Healing in the Dreamtime
There are no reviews yet.