AWS MasterClass: Networking And Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
Learn about the core networking components of AWS cloud. Go behind the scenes and understand the inner working of AWS.
Cloud computing is growing at an astounding pace and Amazon web services are at the forefront of this technological revolution. They were the first one to launch a publicly available cloud infrastructure and ever since Amazon has been a clear market leader in this space. Whether you are an experienced AWS user or are just getting started with cloud computing. You know it is quite easy to get your infrastructure components deployed in the AWS cloud.
But do you ever wonder what happens behind the scenes:
– When you deploy a new RDS database?
– A new EC2 instance?
– How does AWS manage the complexity of deploying your cloud resources in a secure and isolated environment
– How do the network packets travel within your cloud infrastructure and how can you and your users access those resources?
If so, then we know exactly where youre coming from.
AWS does provide a very robust and mature network management infrastructure which is ever pervasive in all aspects of the AWS infrastructure. Indeed, it is not necessary to understand the intricate details of these networking details. AWS hides most of these complexities very well. You can simply log in to your AWS management console and start using AWS services. AWS will deploy all the necessary networking components for you in the background automatically.
But if you unveil the curtain slightly and take a peek at all sophisticated components that AWS provisions for deploying a secure and robust operating environment you will get a much deeper understanding of the AWS cloud. You will be able to design, architecture and operationalize your cloud application with more efficiency and confidence.
What Will I Learn?
– Learn about Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) in depth
– Learn about various networking components of AWS cloud like VPC, Subnets, Route Tables, Internet Gateways etc.
– Learn how architect and deploy secure AWS applications
– Learn how to protect your AWS cloud resources from external malicious attacks
– Learn how to establish connectivity between AWS VPCs
– Learn how to provision VPCs using VPC Wizard
– Learn how to provision VPCs using AWS CLI
– Learn how to provision VPCs using AWS CloudFormation
– Access to a free or paid account for Amazon AWS
– Basic knowledge about virtualization and networking
– Basic knowledge about IT infrastructure setup
– Basic knowledge about Linux operating system and commands
– Basic knowledge about cloud computing
– Desire to learn something new and continuous improvement
5 reviews for AWS MasterClass: Networking And Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
There are no reviews yet.