Atlas Api Training – API 1169 Exam Prep Training Course
OVERVIEW OF THE API 1169 ONLINE TRAINING COURSE
API 1169 Online Course
This API 1169 online training course is a 40-hour exam prep course. The course allows you to study at your own pace and repeat the course to better prepare you for the exam. Along with the quizzes that are built into the lessons there is a question bank that you can repeat as many times as you like. The Atlas API 1169 online training course is open for 120 days. If you do not pass the exam, you can take the course again for free.
Here is a link to the Body of Knowledge that will be covered on the upcoming examination.
Here is a link to the Publications Effectivity Sheet for the upcoming certification exam.
You might also be interested in:
- API 570
- API 653
- Quality Control
- Future Courses
- Exam Schedule
- API 1169 – Recommended Practice for Basic Inspection Requirements for New Pipeline Construction
- API 1110 – Recommended Practice for Pressure Testing of Steel Pipelines for the Transportation of Gas, Petroleum Gas, Hazardous Liquids, Highly Volatile Liquids, or Carbon Dioxide
- API Spec Q1 – Specification for Quality Management System Requirements for Manufacturing Organizations for the Petroleum and Natural Gas Industry
- API 1104 – Welding of Pipeline and Related Facilities
- ASME B31.4 – Pipeline Transportation Systems for Liquids and Slurries
- ASME B31.8 – Gas Transmission and Distribution Piping Systems
- ANSI Z49.1 – Safety in Welding, Cutting, and Allied Processes
- CGA Best Practices – Common Ground Alliance
- INGAA – Construction Safety Guidelines, Natural Gas Pipeline Crossing Guidelines
- ISO 9000 – Definitions only
- CFR’s – US Federal Regulations (CFR) & Other Reference Documents
Are you qualified to take the API 1169 exam?
API 1169 Pipeline Construction Inspector Certification requirements are based on work experience acquired within the last 20 years. Education and other certifications may also be needed.
Applicants can qualify in one or more of these categories:
- Inspection Experience (pipeline or general oil and gas)
- Non-Inspection Pipeline Experience
- General Oil & Gas Industry Experience
- Other Heavy Industry Experience
Determine which category applies to you and then provide the information that is required.
- The minimum amount of experience/education needed to qualify MUST be documented on your application.
- If you are using education or certification to help you qualify, then official documentation (in the English language) will need to be uploaded into your application
4 reviews for Atlas Api Training – API 1169 Exam Prep Training Course
There are no reviews yet.